Pirate Ship AdventureOur Lowest Price on the Jersey Shore
An Individual Pirate Ship Adventure @ Only $21.95 Per Person
Looking for a special moment at the Jersey Shore for your child, whole family or small group? Reservations are highly recommended as trips fill quickly.
Our Mini-Mates under 2 pay a discounted rate of only $10.00
- Arrive 30 minutes early for “Check-In” in our 3000 sq. ft. Pirate Village.
- Receive Pirate Stickers, Tattoos and ID Badge
- Prepare for Pirate Training
- Board the SS Jersey Girl with Captain’s Approval
- Receive Pirate Training
- Fire Water Cannons at Attacking Pirates
- Hear a Tale of Pirate Lore
- Located Hidden Treasure
- Defend the Ship & Share in the Pirate Treasure
- Enjoy a Pirate Dance Party
Your pirate ship adventure begins when you arrive in our pirate village. All Mateys should arrive 30-45 minutes early to avoid missing the pre-pirate check-in.
We need to get every would-be pirate in ship-shape before the great adventure which includes tattoos, stickers, and official pirate ID. Once our first mates have gathered all the would-be pirates in the village, they await the Captain’s call to board the ship and receive their pirate training. Once we are underway… we will travel along the beautiful Manasquan river to attempt to locate the Brethren treasure map lost for hundreds of years.
After we locate the map, we will explore the river and recover the bounty, but BEWARE! All the Brethren pirates are not dead and will attack when they discover someone has stolen their treasure. Defend the S.S. Jersey Girl with the soaking, broadside water cannons and protect your loot. When you return to shore, stand ready for a photo op to remember this Jersey Shore treasured experience.